Can We Help You?
We provide legal advice to the following people:
- indigenous people;
- people with a disability or mental illness;
- people for whom paying for legal services would cause undue financial hardship (ordinarily from households who earn less than $80,000 per year);
- people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background (CALD) affecting their understanding of English or the legal system;
- people referred through other pro bono programs which have means or other testing for obtaining pro bono legal assistance;
- small businesses (as defined by the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth)) who are not otherwise able to access legal assistance.
We focus on providing legal advice clientele who meet the above criteria across Victoria.
In instances we cannot provide legal assistance or advice, there are a number of other legal resources available to the public, please select one of the options below for further information: